µCom-10Gb+ Series (pronounced, Microcom) is the latest connector offering from Amphenol focused on the latest market trends of the industry: miniaturization and high speed. µCom-10Gb+ design of 4 twisted data pairs insulated throughout the entire connector results in a performance that exceeds IEEE 802.3an-2006 specifications for 10GBASE-T Ethernet and TIA/EIA-568-C.2 Cat6A standards. Designed to be in conformance with MIL-DTL-810F environmental requirements, µCom-10Gb+ 15 mm shell size and 2000 mating cycle coupling provide end users with one of the most rugged and micro-sized interconnect solutions on the market.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
* 500h Salt Spray RoHS compliant plating
* Solder, Crimp and PCB contact styles
* IP68 Sealing for Mated/Unmated Receptacles
* Temperature range: -55ºC/ +125ºC
* Available in threaded and push-pull style plugs