RNJ/Rack and Panel Circular
The RNJ rack and panel connectors are used to connect electrical or optical devices between a moving unit (rack) and a fixed unit (panel), without any coupling / uncoupling system. The locking of the mated pair is ensured by the mechanical device of the rack. These connectors with realignment capability were designed for harsh environment in term of sealing, shock, vibration, and EMI protection. The RNJ connectors are HE308 qualified.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
* Rack & Panel solutions for harsh environment
* Very light weight vs ARINC 404 or 600
* Derived from HE308/38999 series I
* Realignment capability on 3 axis
* 38999 level sealing with the specific membrane mounting