Amphenol 26500 connectors are medium-sized connectors with a rugged design, lightweight construction, and dependable performance. These connectors are used in: avionics, missile systems, aircraft general-purpose applications, aircraft engines and firewalls.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
* Two coupling styles to choose from: threaded and bayonet
* Six different classes of connectors, from aluminum and stainless steel, to hermetic and firewall
* Additional contact terminations pin solder eyelet and pin solder cup available for hermetic connectors
* Multiple finish options to choose from
* Firewall version capable of operations up to 460°F